Life Bridge Services, INC now offers: Adult First Aid – CPR – AED Training. The course is designed to recognize and respond to emergency medical situations including cardiac, breathing and first aid emergencies for adults.
American Red Cross certificates will be issued and are valid for two years.
Classes will be held every Thursday, and the 1st and 3rd Saturday of every month. Additional classes are available by request. Reservations are required.
What skills will you learn from this training?
- How to check a conscious and unconscious adult.
- Heart attack symptoms
- Cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR)
- Automated extenal defibrillator (AED)
- Severe bleeding.
- Sudden illness.
- Heat and cold emergencies
- Muscles, bone and joint injuries.
- Head, neck and spine injuries.